Machinist Apprenticeship Instructor
Great Job Teaching Others!
Duties will be to administer and coordinate apprenticeship program for up to five students at a time. You will be their instructor/mentor and guide! Training Hours will be Monday thru Thursday - 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Experience in the set-up and operation of conventional machine tools to include drill press, milling machines, engine lathes, saws, hand tools, etc.
- Experience in working with machining blueprints and inspections tools
- Must have working knowledge of basic and advanced mathematical calculations and must be able to effectively use and teach mental and manual math skills
- Must have the technical knowledge required to teach adult students
- Must have current computer skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively through both oral and written means
- Must be able to organize and manage students